Thenetjeweler by Importex
Initial Wrap Ring 2 letters
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Finish: Bright Polish
- Metal Choice: 10k white gold or Sterling Silver, 925
- Made to order, measurements, weight, may differ from one creation to the next, depending on the materials and ring finger size.
How does Sezzle works?
With Sezzle, you can pay for everyday items in smaller chunks, rather than in one lump sum. You won’t pay interest, and Sezzle doesn’t affect your credit score.
But, you’ll need to make a down payment — 25% of the total cost — and pay off the rest within six weeks.
How much does Sezzle cost?
Sezzle is free as long as you make your payments on time. There are just two scenarios in which you’d have to pay a fee:
- Late payments. Each late payment comes with a $10 fee. But pay it off within 48 hours, and Sezzle will waive the fee.
- Rescheduling a payment more than once. If you need to reschedule a payment more than once, you’ll be charged $5. You can reschedule a total of three times — but only the first one’s free.
When ordering using Sezzle:
To use Sezzle, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Canadian or US mobile number and email address
If you meet those criteria, you can apply for Sezzle financing.
After adding items to the cart and selecting Sezzle as your payment method, you will be directed to the Sezzle website to sign in or create an account.
If needed Shopper Support, the Sezzle team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-540-1867 ext. 1.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds .
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Please include a note detailing the problem and what you would like us to do about it (i.e. exchange or refund).
No returns on items that has been resized or modified in anyways.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Thenetjeweler by Importex, 1255 Phillips Square, suite 412, Montréal, Quebec H3B 3G1 Canada
Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You will receive your refund within two weeks on your package return. This time period includes the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 14 business days).
- Custom Orders
- Custom made jewelry is crafted to meet customers stated specifications
- Payment in full is required upon approval of design.
- Once designs are approved and payment collected, cancellations and changes cannot be accepted.
- Special Order quotes are valid for two weeks. Outside of two weeks, pricing is subject to change.
- Most custom designs, once approved, are completed within a 8-12 week timeframe.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Thenetjeweler by Importex
1255 Phillips Square, suite 412, Montréal Quebec H3B 3G1 Canada