Thenetjeweler by Importex
1.63 carat Oval Blue Sapphire Certified 6.23 x 8.18 mm
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Certificate gives information of stone identification, carat weigh, size and
Sold exclusively by Thenejeweler.com from Importex Inc.
6.23 x 8.18 mm
Very Good, Blue
Very Good, Oval
|Images of stone||Actual|
Come visit us at 1255 Phillips Square, Montreal, Canada to meet with our experts. For an appointment, please call us at Montreal: 514. 845 2900 | International: 1. 800-263-2652.
We do so much more than craft fine jewelry. We are jewelers and designers and craftspeople who create stunningly beautiful masterpieces exclusively for you.
List of Services Offered
- Custom-made jewelry from start to finish
- Gemstones micro-setting in all precious metals
- Casting in variety of metals: gold, platinum, silver, tungsten, titanium.
- Precious metal plating and polishing
- Jewelry restoration
- Same day jewelry cleaning: To prepare for a special engagement, you can leave us several pieces and have your polished and sparkling jewelry ready upon your request.
- Inspection services: A shock or other mishap can compromise the security of the stones in your piece. We offer immediate and complimentary inspection services that will secure the value of your investment, so you can wear your jewelry with complete peace of mind.
- Appraisal services
We provide a complimentary appraisal service for all new purchases for your insurance requirements and for your peace of mind.
- Setting of Stones (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave set and bright cutting)
- Re-Sizing of Rings (gold, silver, platinum). Ring finger size
- Finishing (enameling, rhodium, epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish, and Florentine finish)
- Chain Repair/Soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering)
- Clasp Repair (including spring rings, fish hook, box clasp, lobster claw, box clasp, and barrel clasp)
- Re-Stringing of Pearls (including knotted re-stringing, re-string without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl)
- Engraving (including simple ring engraving and engraving setup)
- Earring Repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post-conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring)
- Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal, and bail repair)
- Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing)
- Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing, and diamond testing)
- Watch services: We offer watches complete maintenance and repair services of the highest quality.
- Exclusive Jewelry Design.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds .
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Please include a note detailing the problem and what you would like us to do about it (i.e. exchange or refund).
No returns on items that has been resized or modified in anyways.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Thenetjeweler by Importex, 1255 Phillips Square, suite 412, Montréal, Quebec H3B 3G1 Canada
Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You will receive your refund within two weeks on your package return. This time period includes the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 14 business days).
- Custom Orders
- Custom made jewelry is crafted to meet customers stated specifications
- Payment in full is required upon approval of design.
- Once designs are approved and payment collected, cancellations and changes cannot be accepted.
- Special Order quotes are valid for two weeks. Outside of two weeks, pricing is subject to change.
- Most custom designs, once approved, are completed within a 8-12 week timeframe.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Thenetjeweler by Importex
1255 Phillips Square, suite 412, Montréal Quebec H3B 3G1 Canada