Pave Diamond Rose Gold Textured Finish
TheNetJeweler by Importex is a one-stop-shop that offers numerous services for all your jewelry needs. We are recognized jewelers in Montreal with an atelier full of the facilities and expert staff to keep your jewelry looking its most impressive outstanding way.
Come visit us at 1255 Phillips Square, Montreal, Canada to meet with our experts. For an appointment, please call us at 514-845-2900.
At thenetjreweler, we do so much more than craft fine jewelry. We are jewelers and designers and craftspeople who create stunningly beautiful masterpieces exclusively for you.
List of Services Offered
- Custom-made jewelry from start to finish
- Gemstones micro-setting in all precious metals
- Casting in variety of metals: gold, platinum, silver, tungsten, titanium.
- Precious metal plating and polishing
- Jewelry restoration
- Same day jewelry cleaning: To prepare for a special engagement, you can leave us several pieces and have your polished and sparkling jewelry ready upon your request.
- Inspection services: A shock or other mishap can compromise the security of the stones in your piece. We offer immediate and complimentary inspection services that will secure the value of your investment, so you can wear your jewelry with complete peace of mind.
- Appraisal services
We provide a complimentary appraisal service for all new purchases for your insurance requirements and for your peace of mind.
- Setting of Stones (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave set and bright cutting)
- Re-Sizing of Rings (gold, silver, platinum). Ring finger size
- Finishing (enameling, rhodium, epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish, and Florentine finish)
- Chain Repair/Soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering)
- Clasp Repair (including spring rings, fish hook, box clasp, lobster claw, box clasp, and barrel clasp)
- Re-Stringing of Pearls (including knotted re-stringing, re-string without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl)
- Engraving (including simple ring engraving and engraving setup)
- Earring Repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post-conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring)
- Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal, and bail repair)
- Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing)
- Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing, and diamond testing)
- Watch services: We offer watches complete maintenance and repair services of the highest quality.
- Exclusive Jewelry Design.
TERMS OF SERVICEPlease read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. This website is operated by TheNetJeweler by Importex.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Availability and Pricing
Non-customizable jewelry pieces from stock, gemstones, and diamonds are subject to availability.
Sometimes an item can go out of stock before we're able to post a notification to the site. If this happens, we will refund your payment and notify you of such cancellation.
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Item or Service without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
There may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org